- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spring seat construction
- Replaceable components
- Removable seat and back covers
- Upholstered arms
- Powder-coated metal legs
- Wallsaver legs
- 1" plastic glides
- Back cushion flops down to convert to sleep surface (no mechanism)
- Sleep surface dimensions 80.25" x 30"
- Anti-microbial, moisture proof, and cleanable sleep surface
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
News, Awards, Recognition
- Wallsaver edge and leg design protects walls from scuffs.
- Attached continuous back cushion converts easily to a 80.25" x 30" antimicrobial, moisture-proof, and cleanable sleep surface.
- Powder-coated metal legs provide long-term durability.
Statement of Line
Flop Sofa W: 80.25 D: 36 H: 32.75 SW: 71 SH: 18.5
Designed by David Allan Pesso
David Allan Pesso (Industrial Design, Rochester Institute of Technology) works in Boca Raton, Florida, where he has served the healthcare market for over 18 years.Learn More