- Replaceable components
- Laminate case
- Durawrap top (867-70TP)
- Powder-coated rail to contain contents
- Powder-coated metal legs
- Open storage compartment
- Non-marring 1" glides
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Solid surface top (867-70TP)
- Two USB; one-year warranty
- Antimicrobial Solution
News, Awards, Recognition
- Open space offers intuitive storage, is easy to clean, and maintains visual access.
- Durawrap or optional solid surface top (shown) for added durability and style.
- Hard-wearing case is manufactured with dry construction, making all components field- replaceable.
Statement of Line
Designed by Jess Sorel
Working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Jess Sorel (BFA in Industrial Design with Distinction from California College of the Arts) provides product design, creative direction and design strategy services.Learn More