- Upholstered continuous seat and back
- Powder-coated column and base
- Footring with black, anti-slip trim
- Non-marring 2" glides
- Removable cover with rear zipper
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
News, Awards, Recognition
Greenguard Gold Certification Special 2016, German Design Award, 2016 Silver, Healthcare: Guest/Lounge Seating, Best of NeoCon, 2014 HIP Design for Wellness Honoree, Interior Design, 2014 GOOD DESIGN AWARD, The Chicago Athenaeum, 2014
- 24" seat height facilitates patient-to-guest connectivity at the bedside with eye level interaction.
- Stool is designed to nest with the Daystand when not in use to promote overall space efficiency.
- Footring enhances comfort, while anti-slip coating increases durability and safety.
Statement of Line
Designed by Jess Sorel
Working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Jess Sorel (BFA in Industrial Design with Distinction from California College of the Arts) provides product design, creative direction and design strategy services.Learn More