- Spring seat construction
- Replaceable components
- Wipe-out design
- Durawrap arm and back cap
- Utility arm: LSF, RSF or both (867-37LP)
- Utility arm: LSF, RSF (867-37EN)
- Adjustable table with Durawrap top: LSF, RSF (867-37EN)
- Powder-coated metal legs
- Non-marring 1" glides
- Back cushion flops down to convert to a sleep surface (no mechanism); dimensions 78.5" x 30"
- Anti-microbial, moisture-proof and cleanable sleep surface
- Removeable seat and back covers
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Tested to ANSI/BIFMA weight standards
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, five years on table mechanism (867-37EN)
News, Awards, Recognition
Greenguard Gold Certification Special 2016, German Design Award, 2016 Furniture & amp; Lighting Professional Winner, Core77 Design Awards, 2015 Silver, Healthcare: Guest/Lounge Seating, Best of NeoCon, 2014 HIP Design for Wellness Honoree, Interior Design, 2014 GOOD DESIGN AWARD, The Chicago Athenaeum, 2014
- Adjustable table with standard Durawrap or optional solid surface (shown) top provides a space-efficient work surface.
- Back cushion easily transitions application from sitting to sleeping without a mechanism.
- Optional 3" swivel casters featuring front- lock activation for easy positioning.
Statement of Line
Flop Sofa W: 81.75 D: 32.75 H: 33.5
Flop Sofa with utility arm W: 86 D: 32.75 H: 33.5
Flop Sofa with utility arm
and adjustable table W: 86 D: 40.5 H: 33.5
Designed by Jess Sorel
Working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Jess Sorel (BFA in Industrial Design with Distinction from California College of the Arts) provides product design, creative direction and design strategy services.Learn More