- Replaceable components
- Laminate case
- Durawrap top and
- Powder-coated metal legs
- Non-marring 1" glides
- Pass-thru grommet in back panel for wire management
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Solid surface top
- One power and two USB; one-year warranty
- Antimicrobial Solution
News, Awards, Recognition
- Optional power and USB enable guests to stay connected.
- Hard-wearing case is manufactured with dry construction, making all components field-replaceable.
- Durawrap or optional solid surface top (shown) for added durability and style.
Statement of Line
Daystand W: 22.5 D: 25.5 H: 36.5
W: 56 D: 25.5 H: 36.5
Designed by Jess Sorel
Working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Jess Sorel (BFA in Industrial Design with Distinction from California College of the Arts) provides product design, creative direction and design strategy services.Learn More