- Harmonic tilt
- Seat and back suspension
- Dual-arm recline activation
- Titanium powder-coated aluminum frame
- Dark grey urethane arm pads
- 24-degree recline range
- Seat and back suspension integrated on back of the seat
- Limited Lifetime Warranty; 12 years on mechanisms and mechanical components
- 500 lb weight capacity
News, Awards, Recognition
- Optional front and rear casters allow for better maneuverability.
- Recline and arm pivot can be controlled from either side with either hand.
- A synchronous tilt mechanism supports the user from recline to a forward seated position.
- Integral back handle assists caregivers when moving chair.
- Optional tilt and roll casters on rear legs engage when chair is tipped back providing greater support when repositioning chair.
- Curved headrest supports patient’s head, and pillow adjusts 9".
Statement of Line
Designed by Gianfranco Zaccai
With a design career spanning over 40 years, Gianfranco Zaccai (Industrial Design, Syracuse University; Architecture, Boston Architectural College) works in Boston, Milan, Seoul, Shanghai, and Venice, California.Learn More