- Solid wood frame
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Replaceable components
- Detachable seat cushion
- Removable covers
- Non-marring glides
- Durable matte wood finish
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
News, Awards, Recognition
- Models with and without arms accommodate facility needs and offer design versatility.
- Iris’ high back provides the comfort and privacy expected in waiting areas.
- Durable wood finish engineered for heavy use and frequent cleaning.
Statement of Line
Chair W: 31 D: 31 H: 40 SW: 27 SH: 18.5
Settee W: 54 D: 31 H: 40 SW: 50 SH: 18.5
Chair with arms W: 31 D: 31 H: 40 SW: 27 SH: 18.5
Settee with arms W: 54 D: 31 H: 40 SW: 50 SH: 18.5
Designed by Lawrence Peabody
Peabody was an ideal designer for Nemschoff, as he shared a common interest in creating lasting designs. Like Nemschoff, Peabody understood the importance of using outstanding craftsmanship to achieve unforgettable aesthetics.Learn More