- Solid maple frame
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spring seat construction
- Clean-out design
- Replaceable components
- Wood arms with wood inset
- Wallsaver legs
- Non-marring 7/8” glides
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
News, Awards, Recognition
- Open arms and a clean-out design allow for easy maintenance.
- Choice of standard wood arm inset (shown) or optional upholstered or urethane arm inset.
- Design versatility with optional wood back or upholstered back with wood slats.
Statement of Line
Chair W: 27 D: 29.75 H: 32 SW: 24 SH: 18.25
Settee W: 46.5 D: 29.75 H: 32 SW: 43.25 SH: 18.25
Sofa W: 68.5 D: 29.75 H: 32 SW: 65.5 SH: 18.25
Designed by Ken Reinhard
Ken Reinhard (Kendall College of Art and Design, Michigan State University) has been designing for 40 years, including a decade of healthcare experience. His studio is based in Stevensville, Maryland.Learn More