- Powder-coated metal frame
- Wipe-out design
- Replaceable components
- Grey urethane arm caps
- Tilt up arm
- Seat and back suspension with soft permeable mesh fabric
- Elevated forward incline and shift control mechanism
- Limited Lifetime Warranty; 12 years on mechanisms and mechanical components
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
News, Awards, Recognition
- Powder-coated steel frame combines strength and durability.
- Components are removable to allow for routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Optional rear casters enable easy mobility of chair from room to room.
Statement of Line
Flex chair W: 28 D: 25-31 H: 49 SW: 20.75 SH: 17.5
Footstool W: 20 D: 17.5 H: 12.5
Designed by David Ritch & Mark Saffell
David Ritch (Industrial Design, University of Cincinnati) and Mark Saffell (Interior Architecture, Ringling College) have been designing for the healthcare, contract, and residential markets for 15 years. Their studio is based in Venice, California.Learn More