- Solid maple frame
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spring seat construction
- Replaceable components
- Upholstered arms
- Wallsaver edge
- Infinite back adjustment within 111-degrees
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty; five years on mechanism
News, Awards, Recognition
- The Adjustable Back Glider allows patients to recline within a small footprint.
- Durable spring seat construction preserves comfort and shape over time.
- soothing glide motion maximizes comfort while the concealed mechanism maintains a clean aesthetic.
Statement of Line
Adjustable back glider W: 26.5 D: 26 H: 44 SW: 20.5 SH: 18.75