- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spring seat construction
- Replaceable components
- Upholstered arms
- Non-marring 7/8" rubber-cushioned glides
- Dual extending sides (15" on left and right)
- Integral vented storage compartment
- Sleep surface dimensions 78" x 25"
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
News, Awards, Recognition
- Optional wood arm caps (shown) or urethane arm caps for added comfort and durability.
- Dual extending sides minimizes the footprint for efficiency and create a flat 25" x 78" sleep surface.
- Integral storage provides a convenient place to store linens.
Statement of Line
Sleep settee W: 55.25 / 84.75 (extended) D: 31.75 H: 33.5 SW: 47.75 SH: 19
Designed by Ken Reinhard
Ken Reinhard (Kendall College of Art and Design, Michigan State University) has been designing for 40 years, including a decade of healthcare experience. His studio is based in Stevensville, Maryland.Learn More