- Solid maple frame
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spring seat construction
- Clean-out design
- Replaceable components
- Upholstered arms
- Non-marring ⅞" plastic rubber-cushioned glides
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
News, Awards, Recognition
- Spacious Plus models accommodate bariatric guests while retaining the comfort and style of standard models.
- Wallsaver leg design protects walls from scuffs.
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish engineered for heavy use and frequent cleaning.
Statement of Line
Plus W: 34.75 D: 25.75 H: 42.5 SW: 29.25 SH: 18.75
Plus W: 44.75 D: 25.75 H: 42.5 SW: 39.25 SH: 18.75
Plus W: 34 D: 25.75 H: 42.5 SW: 29.25 SH: 18.75
Plus W: 44 D: 25.75 H: 42.5 SW: 39.25 SH: 18.75
Designed by Ken Reinhard
Ken Reinhard (Kendall College of Art and Design, Michigan State University) has been designing for 40 years, including a decade of healthcare experience. His studio is based in Stevensville, Maryland.Learn More