- Solid maple frame
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spring seat construction
- Clean-out design
- Replaceable components
- Wallsaver edge
- Concealed glider mechanism
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty; five years on mechanism
News, Awards, Recognition
- Optional active (manual) or passive (automatic) lock helps stabilize the glider.
- Concealed glider mechanism creates a clean aesthetic.
- Wallsaver edge acts as a cushion between the chair back and wall.
Statement of Line
Glider with fully
upholstered arms W: 26.25 D: 26.25 H: 42.5 SW: 21.5 SH: 18.25
Glider with open
wood arms W: 25.5 D: 26.25 H: 42.5 SW: 20.75 SH: 18.25
Designed by Ken Reinhard
Ken Reinhard (Kendall College of Art and Design, Michigan State University) has been designing for 40 years, including a decade of healthcare experience. His studio is based in Stevensville, Maryland.Learn More