- Solid maple frame
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spring seat construction
- Replaceable components
- Upholstered arms
- Non-marring 7/8" rubber cushioned glides
- Sleep surface is anti-microbial, moisture proof, and cleanable
- Removable back and, seat covers
- Attached continuous back cushion
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
News, Awards, Recognition
- Solid maple frame with mortise and tenon joinery offers durable construction.
- Simple to use back cushion converts sitting surface into an anti-bacterial, moisture proof, and cleanable 78.5" x 30" sleep surface.
- Choice of standard upholstered arm or optional wood (shown) or urethane arm caps for added comfort and performance.
Statement of Line
Flop sofa W: 78.5 D: 35.25 H: 32.25 SW: 71 SH: 18
Designed by Ken Reinhard
Ken Reinhard (Kendall College of Art and Design, Michigan State University) has been designing for 40 years, including a decade of healthcare experience. His studio is based in Stevensville, Maryland.Learn More