- High strength metal structure
- Spring seat construction
- Wipe-out design
- Replaceable components
- Pivoting arms
- Folkstone grey powder-coated aluminum arms
- Slate grey urethane arm caps
- Dual arm controls for back recline
- Infinite back recline from upright to reverse recline
- Independently operating footrest
- 5" (13cm) dual-wheel, swivel, front locking casters
- Folkstone grey protective base
- Two back style choices
- Push bar
- Headrest (Arcadeback)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty; 10 years on mechanisms and mechanical components
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- 500 lb weight capacity
News, Awards, Recognition
- Dual-arm controls maximize accessibility from any position or posture.
- Improved kinematics provide a back pivot location that mimics the movements of the body.
- Enclosed casters and an open design between the arms, back, and seat prevent debris from getting trapped, allowing easy and efficient cleaning.
- Pivoting arms give caregivers better access and leverage.
- The Wingback design, with optional adjustable neck pillow (shown), features a cradled headrest for enhanced comfort and support.
- Red and green visual cues with central brake and steer pedals on each side of the recliner offer optimal visibility.
Statement of Line
Designed by David Ritch & Mark Saffell
David Ritch (Industrial Design, University of Cincinnati) and Mark Saffell (Interior Architecture, Ringling College) have been designing for the healthcare, contract, and residential markets for 15 years. Their studio is based in Venice, California.Learn More