- Solid maple frame
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spring seat construction
- Replaceable components
- Non-marring ⅞" plastic rubber-cushioned glides
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Rated to 1,000 lbs (309-OB91)
- Tested to ANSI/BIFMA weight standards
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
News, Awards, Recognition
- Solid maple frame with mortise and tenon joinery provides long-lasting construction.
- Durable spring seat construction preserves comfort and shape over time.
- Open arms and back and a wipe-out design allows easy maintenance.
- Models with and without arms accommodate facility needs and various body types.
- Plus models offer extended seat width and frame that supports up to 1000lbs (454kg).
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish engineered for heavy use and frequent cleaning.
Statement of Line
Plus W: 24.5 D: 22.75 H: 31.5