- Solid maple frame
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spring seat construction
- Replaceable components
- Non-marring ⅞" rubber-cushioned glides
- Nemschoff healthcare wood finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Tested to ANSI/BIFMA weight standards
News, Awards, Recognition
- Open arms and back and a wipe-out design allows easy maintenance.
- Models with and without arms accommodate facility needs and various body types.
- Spacious Plus models offer an extended seat width while retaining the comfort and style of standard models.
Statement of Line
Chair W: 20.5 D: 22.75 H: 31.5 SW: 18.13 SH: 18.5
Chair with arms W: 20.5 D: 22.75 H: 31.5 SW: 18 SH: 18.5
Plus chair W: 24.5 D: 22.75 H: 31.5 SW: 22 SH: 18.5