- Spring seat construction
- Replaceable components
- Wipe-out design
- Open arms
- Pivoting arms
- Folkstone grey powder-coated, aluminum arms
- Slate grey urethane arm caps
- Dual arm controls for recline activation
- 5" casters, all swivel with front brake
- Folkstone grey protective base
- Infinite back recline from upright to reverse recline
- Wallsaver design
- Tested to ANSI/BIFMA weight standards
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Moisture barrier
- Closed arm panel
- Central Brake and Steer
- Multiple fabric application
- CTB 133
News, Awards, Recognition
- Dual-arm controls maximize accessibility from any position or posture.
- Improved kinematics provide a back pivot location that mimics the movements of the body.
- Enclosed casters and an open design between the arms, back, and seat prevent debris from getting trapped, allowing easy and efficient cleaning.
- Pivoting arms give caregivers better access and leverage.
- The Wingback design, with optional adjustable neck pillow, features a cradled headrest for enhanced comfort and support.
- Red and green visual cues with Central Brake and Steer pedals on each side of the recliner for optimal visibility.
Statement of Line
Designed by David Ritch & Mark Saffell
David Ritch (Industrial Design, University of Cincinnati) and Mark Saffell (Interior Architecture, Ringling College) have been designing for the healthcare, contract, and residential markets for 15 years. Their studio is based in Venice, California.Learn More